Domesticate Me!
4.25.2007
  OMG
I'm almost done with my Barbara Novak dress!


For my Photoshop class, we have to do a movie poster for our final project. We're presenting on my birthday, so I thought it would be fun to dress to match my movie. I searched and searched for ideas until I realized my favorite one was right on the cover of the case, and I had a pattern already that I could alter.


Barbara Novak pose. Excuse the blah hair and no makeup.


I made darts! Holy crap, I made darts. The blue dots are markings that wash away. I think next time I mark something, though, I'm going to do a little x-marks the spot that I learned on BurdaStyle.com.



I still have to finish the bottom and get a slip to go under it, but I'm so excited, I'm tearing up.

EDIT: This is the poster
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
My dive into knitting, sewing, cooking, and who knows what else...

ARCHIVES
06.06 / 07.06 / 08.06 / 09.06 / 11.06 / 12.06 / 01.07 / 02.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /


Powered by Blogger