Domesticate Me!
12.01.2006
  Christmas-y Zip-up Top
I wanted to make a hoodie. I went to the thrift store to get a shirt to practice on. I ended up buying a few, including turtlenecks so that I wouldn't have to size my own sleeves. The first one ended up horrendous, so I waited a while to try the second one, because it had a special place in my heart:
The hideously cute Christmas turtleneck.

So today, feeling all kinds of blah, I cheered myself up by making a total mess of the living room and dining room table and crafting myself a Christmas hoodie.
Only problem was, it was incredibly cute and adorable without the hood. So now it's off to get myself a matching red tank to go under it and not just my red bra.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
My dive into knitting, sewing, cooking, and who knows what else...

ARCHIVES
06.06 / 07.06 / 08.06 / 09.06 / 11.06 / 12.06 / 01.07 / 02.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /


Powered by Blogger