Domesticate Me!
6.30.2006
  Cinnamon Tea
Last night before my first Stitch 'n Bitch knit-up, Linda and I ate at Davis Kidd's bistro. Being the G.R.I.T.S. girl that I am, I asked for sweet tea, only to find that they offered unsweet or "fruit tea". The fruit tea looked like orange juice but tasted like fruity herbal tea that I used to get when I worked at my dad's office. That reminded me of my favorite Bigelow teas, especially Cinnamon Stick.

Today on my excursion to Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby, I picked up a small tea pitcher, and my dad brought home some cinnamon tea bags. I realized that using all cinnamon tea bags would make it overwhelming, so I added some regular black tea bags. As I write now, I'm enjoying a wonderful glass of yummy cinnamon iced tea.


 
Comments:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
My dive into knitting, sewing, cooking, and who knows what else...

ARCHIVES
06.06 / 07.06 / 08.06 / 09.06 / 11.06 / 12.06 / 01.07 / 02.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /


Powered by Blogger